MySecondFlashMovie MySecondFlashMovie

You've got potential

Would've been a pretty sweet fight had it had sound FX, music, and better animation. The stickfigures were fine, it's just that it was kinda choppy. You're one helluva fight choreographer, especially for 2 days. On the next one though, spend more time on it, and make it shiny. No point in sending in an unfinished product.
I'll be waiting for some kickass flash.

PongOut: AE PongOut: AE

You are a sadistic bastard

That game is incredibly difficult! Like, so difficult, it's probably used by some Eastern European country as a form of torture, in which they hook your nads up to electrodes and every time you lose a ball... you get the picture.
But that game is addictive as hell man! It took me a while to realize that it's easier to use my peripheral vision to see both balls (ha ha), instead of having to keep switching focus from left to right. In other words: AWESOME
Nice Game
Now add Street Fighter.

Avoid the Laser 4 Avoid the Laser 4

Good work

Music rocks. Game is challenging. It was tough to figure out though, and when the ball goes through the bar, it looks like it's glitching and it's not sposed to do that. Work on graphics. Also I believe hiscores is not working. Other than that, nice job.

Clone Tests Clone Tests

Nice

I don't code in flash (ActionScript), but I do do VB, and this looks fairly tough. Then again, it just might be the language barrier. I really enjoyed the cube and the tree. The other ones were alright. I really wanted the examples in the cube to be clickable. I tried clicking them like 8 times, and then was all :( that I couldn't
Nice coding.

moonhitler responds:

Thanks!

{Runaway} {Runaway}

Amazing

Love the tune. Sounds like it took a lot of work to make this. Good Job!

The intro, with the simple lead but heavy beat was uncommon, but not "bad", per se. I didn't like it when you kept alternating with and without beats in the 1st Movement [Main Theme]. I would've done it so that 1 phrase would've had no beat, and then stick in the beat. 2nd movement sounded a little dry (like not enough instruments) but it soon picked up. Loved the piano by itself and with the bass and drums, but when the heavy stuff (Main Theme) started, and then you added in the piano, it didn't like it as much, because it sounded out of place.

PS: When I say movements, I mean whenever the music changes drastically. I would've used more common terms like Verse, Bridge, and Chorus, except most of the movements were quite different other than the 1st and 4th, which I referred to as the main theme.

PSS: Phrases are like the repeated parts in a movement. This probably isn't the real definition, but that's what I call it.

Favd this and you. Keep it up!
~Howdiddlydoo

i dont feel like finishing i dont feel like finishing

Not really sure what to say.

The intro was cool. Then you kinda went into a trance (not the genre). Never heard a rock mantra, but w/e. It's pretty sweet.

Fucking around in Fl Studios 7 Fucking around in Fl Studios 7

Nice Lead

The instruments were nice, the tune alright. That's just my opinion. I would've made the note at the end of each bar a note down from the base note.

I really like the instruments. Mad props if you made them yourselves. Most of my stuff I just use presets, cuz I can't work that many knobs :3